TIM LALLY CERTIFIED SERVICE REMAINS OPEN FOR EMERGENCY REPAIRS
For the safety of you and our technicians, we have reduced staffing levels and are limiting person to person contact.
In response to recommendations from Local, State, and Federal officials, we have reduced daily staffing levels and closed our waiting areas to facilitate social distancing. Please understand that these actions have been taken to assure your safety and that of our staff and their families. We are in this together, and we are choosing not to wait to be ordered to do the responsible thing.
Here are the temporary modifications to our Service Drive policies and procedures:
- Service appointments are no longer being taken by phone or online. We are working on vehicles as they arrive based on available staffing.
- All waiting areas have been temporarily closed, and outside doors locked. If you need to speak with us on arrival please call us at (877) 830-2561.
- We are prioritizing emergency repairs. For this reason, we ask that you please postpone routine maintenance and minor issues for a couple of weeks as we wait for social distancing recommendations to be relaxed.
WHEN YOU BRING YOUR VEHICLE TO US FOR REPAIR:
- Please pull up to the Certified Service Doors.
- Go to the Night Drop Box located on the gray door to your left.
- Fill out a Night Drop Slip, put your keys inside, and insert it through the slot in the door.
- A Service Adviser will collect your keys and information and call you to discuss your repair needs.
Your vehicle's interior will be treated with sanitizing agents prior to being returned to you.
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding while together we work through these unprecedented times.
Here's a short video explaining how to access our Service Department during this time: