Certified. 8 SPEED PADDKE SHIFT AUTO TRANSMISSION, GRAND SPORT CHROME WHEELS, RED SAFTEY BELTS, CUSTOM CALIPER RED, BATTERY PROTECTION PKG, BOSE, BLUETOOTH, APPLE CAR PLAY ADROID AUTO, TOURCH RED, LEATHER BUCKETS, Z06 PERFORMANCE SUSPENSION, ELECTRONIC LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL, REMOTE START, 6.2 LITER V8 DI/VVT, 460 HP, WIFI, XM, 8-Way Driver & Passenger Seat Adjusters, Automatic temperature control, Battery Protection Package, Compass, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front reading lights, GT Bucket Seats, Illuminated entry, Leather Shift Knob, Leather steering wheel, Outside temperature display, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Preferred Equipment Group 1LT, Premium audio system: Chevrolet MyLink, Spoiler, Sport steering wheel, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Trip computer, Variably intermittent wipers, Voltmeter.
Let us show you how easy it is to shop Tim Lally Chevrolet. Need more details? Pictures? Price Quote? Video? Just ask! Since 1921 the Lally family has been delivery an outstanding customer experience. Conveniently located just a few minutes from three major interstate routes we are easy to get to and even easier to do business with. Thank you for including us in your online vehicle search! PERFORMANCE ENTHUSIASTS: ASK US ABOUT TIM LALLY TRACK DAY EXPERIENCES!
Torch Red 2017 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport 1LT RWD 8 Speed Paddle Shift with Automatic Modes 6.2L V8 Chevrolet Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* 172 Point Inspection
* Vehicle History
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Transferable Warranty
* Roadside Assistance
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 72 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* 24 months/24,000 miles (whichever comes first) CPO Scheduled Maintenance Plan and 3 days/150 miles (whichever comes first) Vehicle Exchange Program
* It's hard to beat the Corvette's power and handling for the price; comfort doesn't take a backseat to performance; cargo space is surprisingly generous for a sports car; interior design and materials are no longer subpar. Source: Edmunds
* Car and Driver 10 Best Cars * 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands
Car and Driver, January 2017.
While we strive for 100% accuracy, errors can happen. We encourage you to verify details and availability. Out of state shoppers welcome. Need more information? Pictures? A walk-around video of this vehicle? Let us know! We are always happy to help.