Certified. Odometer is 8252 miles below market average! 7.0 LITER V8, 6 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION, Z28 COUPE, PERFOMANCE TIRES, CARBON FIBER HOOD INSERT, RECARO PERFOMANCE SEATS, REAR SPOILER, 505 HP, 1 Speaker, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, ABS brakes, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Analog Instrumentation, BluetoothÂ® For Phone, CD player, Electric Rear-Window Defogger, Heater Only No Air Conditioning, Power driver seat, Power steering, Power windows, Radio data system, Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/CD/MP3 Playback Capability, Rear window defroster, Remote Keyless Entry, Remote keyless entry, Single Speaker Audio System Feature, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Speed-sensing steering, Steering wheel mounted audio controls.
Let us show you how easy it is to shop Tim Lally Chevrolet. Need more details? Pictures? Price Quote? Video? Just ask! Since 1921 the Lally family has been delivery an outstanding customer experience. Conveniently located just a few minutes from three major interstate routes we are easy to get to and even easier to do business with. Thank you for including us in your online vehicle search! PERFORMANCE ENTHUSIASTS: ASK US ABOUT TIM LALLY TRACK DAY EXPERIENCES!
Black 2015 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 RWD 6-Speed Manual 7.0L V8 Chevrolet Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 72 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* 24 months/24,000 miles (whichever comes first) CPO Scheduled Maintenance Plan and 3 days/150 miles (whichever comes first) Vehicle Exchange Program
* Roadside Assistance
* 172 Point Inspection
* Transferable Warranty
* Vehicle History
* If youâre looking for something as thrilling to drive as it is to showoff, the 2015 Chevy Camaro coupe or convertible can get the job done. Even the most basic model looks lean and mean, a testament to the power of the Camaroâs design. Source: KBB.com
* Strong acceleration with any engine; head-turning looks; capable handling. Source: Edmunds
* The new 2015 Camaro is the perfect blend of distinct design, cutting-edge technology and exhilarating performance. Simply put, it's the full package. Performance-driven design enhancements to the front and rear fascias give the new Camaro a low, wide, contemporary look. But this sports car is more than a beautifully styled body, because what's on the inside matters too. LS and LT models use a 3.6-liter, 323-horsepower V6. SS versions have a 6.2-liter, 400-horsepower V8 with Active Fuel Management for models with the automatic transmission, or a 6.2-liter, 426-horsepower V8. ZL1 models use a supercharged V8 with 580-horsepower. A hand-assembled 7.0L LS7 engine is the heart of Camaro Z/28, boasting an incredible 505 horsepower and 481 lb.-ft. of torque, making it the most powerful normally aspirated regular production GM small block V8 ever. Standard features on the Base LS model coupe include an AM FM CD satellite radio with 6-speakers, auxiliary jack and Bluetooth, plus Cruise Control and 18-inch steel wheels. Moving up one trim, the LT Coupe and Convertible add features like a 7-inch touch screen, Chevrolet MyLink, USB input and power front seats. Move up into the SS and experience the power of the 6.2-liter V8 engine, Brembo brakes, and gorgeous 20-inch wheels. In terms of Safety, every model has six airbags, traction control, stability control, and the OnStar communications system, which has concierge services, and emergency services like automatic crash response. Sports car buffs looking to get a great deal of horsepower for the money will find the 2015 Chevy Camaro an enticing proposition. For those looking to turn some heads, the Camaro is what you want to drive. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* JD Power Initial Qua